- Out Of Office, Out Of Mind - Not Entirely Accurate

 (The Deep - Dance With The Dead)

OOO - 2020-07-02

Hello!

I am currently away from my desk...which, most of us are right now, so that's not really telling you anything valuable.  Let me start over.

Hello!  I am currently out of the office and..  okay, that's not...any better.  Bear with me for a moment. I can do this.

Hello! I am currently away on vacation and...actually that's a lie, because my vacation got cancelled by the 'Rona.  I'm not going anywhere. (Sighs) I give up.

I'm not here right now, but eventually the absence of the largest portion of social activity that I currently take part in will draw me back to my e-mail and my Slack threads. This is the way.  While I am somewhat more absent than is typical, feel free to reach out to the following persons if you have questions:

 

For questions about RTT on our devices and network, please contact Jane Doe

For questions about the TRS RTT Integration Process, please contact John Rae

For questions or concerns with Zoom, please contact Egon Spengler 

For questions regarding Learning & Development, please contact Albert.

For questions about penguins, that's totally Janet.  She can totally talk to you about Learning Technology too, but ... penguins.  Trust me.

And finally, for questions about the nightmare room and our secret energy project, please contact Adrian.  Just...you know, brace yourself.

I think that about covers it.  I should be back around July 6th, give or take a fireworks accident.  Which I would never be involved in because I am the very last bastion of responsibility and protocol when it comes to celebratory explosives.

 Yeah.


 

Comments

Popular Posts