FOOD REVIEW: Dunkin Donuts Ghost Pepper Donut

 (Creep - Scala & Kolocny Brothers)

I used to eat the crap out of spicy food.  All of that came to a screeching halt back in October of 2014.  Between one delicious plate of medium pad thai and the next, my stomach decided that enough was enough.

I ignored it.

...The two rapid-fire episodes of vomiting were its polite reminder that it was in charge, not me.

Anyway, I laid off of the spicy food for a few years after that, and then slowly started getting back into them in 2018.  I can't go crazy with them anymore, but I do enjoy a bit of heat now and then.  I have a variety of mild-mannered hot sauces like Chipotle Tabasco and the obligatory bottle of Hot Cock.

In what seems to be a completely unrelated statement, I also like donuts.

Of course, that statement only seems unrelated because who the hell would mix something nasty like spicy food with a donut?

...Yep.

I told my very good friend Sarah that if she bought me one, I'd eat it in front of her.  She delivered immediately, took my phone, turned it on Very Record, and waited for the mayhem.  We'd both watched videos of people eating these things on YouTube and losing their minds, so...


Sorry to disappoint, folks.

Still, if you're looking for the mayhem that this donut promised and failed to deliver, you'll be delighted to know that his great and excellent Lord Hotness has procured a Paqui chip for me, and I have it on very good authority that it is not, in fact, candy.

Stay tuned.




Comments

Popular Posts