- Unscripted -

(Adagio For Tron - Daft Punk)

PP and I have been talking about the logistics of sitting outside of this house on Halloween night to hand out candy to children.  Then mother nature made it snow the night before, and as of right now, it's 24 degrees outside. 


Me: It's COLD.  I'm sitting here in a fleece vest right now just to keep my nipples warm!

PP: Perhaps you should have gotten that nipple warmer.

Me: ...
Me: (Googles....)
Me: (...Regrets Googling.)

PP: Now I am curious if they really have them!  LOL
PP: Ahh....yep.  Those are furry.

Me: Now, imagine me wearing those.  That'll be your gift from me for today.

PP: You, sir, are a giver.

Me: A furry giver.

PP: I love the fact that my search bar now shows nipple warmers when I go to search for stuff now!

Me: It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Comments

Popular Posts