- Bathroom Musings -

(Nothing Else Matters - Metallica)

NASA's got it all wrong on the whole 'Rocket Propulsion' thing.  They're looking at things like oxygen fuel and ion propulsion systems, which is all well and good, but they're missing something really obvious:

Fingernail clippings.

If you're scratching your head here, think back to the last time -you- clipped your nails.  You sit right there and tell me with a straight face that your fingernails didn't absolutely FLY away from your hand the moment the clippers freed them.  I just got finished trimming both of my thumbnails this evening, and for the life of me, I have no idea where the little bastards got off to.  One little clip and they fly off into the stratosphere.  I have to assume they've gone into space, because God knows they're nowhere to be found in my bathroom.

And who could blame them?  SPACE!

Comments

Popular Posts